Chronic kidney disease assessment and management: updated guidance
The term chronic kidney disease (CKD) describes abnormal kidney function or structure. It’s a common condition; about three million people in the UK have CKD, the charity Kidney Care UK says.
36, 12, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now