Children with eczema
Tracy Mooney Nurse practitioner, Colchester Medical Practice, Essex
A CPD article enhanced Tracy Mooney’s knowledge of effective education techniques for patients and parents
As a nurse practitioner at a GP surgery, I frequently encounter children who have eczema.
30, 41, 61-62.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now