Why community nursing is not just for older nurses
Samantha Hayman Community nurse, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
Newly qualified nurses can gain skills and confidence outside the hospital setting
At the end of my first year of nurse training, I had a clinical placement with a community nursing team. I loved working with them and went away from this placement thinking that this was the type of nursing I wanted to do.
34, 11, 19-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now