What is an arrhythmia nurse specialist – and could you be one?
Angela Griffiths Arrhythmia consultant nurse, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The role requires leadership and training in various cardiac conditions to develop diagnostic, assessment and examination skills
Arrhythmia specialist nurses are experienced cardiac nurses who provide support and advice for patients with arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation (AF), tachycardias and bradycardias.
37, 8, 53-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now