The place for research is in everyday practice
Heather Jarman Consultant nurse in emergency care, St George’s Hospital, London
When research runs in tandem with your clinical care, both benefit
Research is at the centre of evidence-based practice and has never been more visible, with the pandemic highlighting its value in developing life-saving and preventative treatments, including the coronavirus vaccine.
36, 9, 41-42.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now