Settling in as an overseas nurse: tips for a successful move
A leading Filipino nurse shares his advice for foreign recruits to the UK on tackling the challenges and embracing the opportunities
The number of foreign-trained nursing staff working in the UK has increased rapidly over the past few years, with the NHS and social care services relying on nurses from overseas to help address chronic staffing shortages.
38, 2, 23-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now