Never apologise for being an agency nurse
Why organisations need to start valuing this vital healthcare workforce – especially in a pandemic
All too often, agency nurses are seen as the poor relation to their contracted colleagues, even being blamed for spreading COVID-19 between care homes, according to an unpublished study from Public Health England.
35, 12, 23-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now