My first three months with the DART team
Katie Luker Deteriorating adult response team (DART) nurse, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
What a deteriorating adult response team nurse role involves, and how my experience of sepsis inspired me to go after my dream job
I recently took up a new role as a deteriorating adult response team (DART) nurse at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
38, 3, 75-76.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now