I went into nursing to show empathy – in this job I can
Emergency nurse Jimmi Ronaldson explains how his role enables him to give one-to-one care in environments that even medical colleagues can find daunting
Transferring critically unwell patients to specialist facilities often involves cutting-edge technology and transport, but core nursing skills are key too.
34, 3, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now