How to take your pain management skills to the next level
Jigna Shah Pain management nurse specialist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The qualifications and experience you need to be a pain management nurse specialist
Pain management nurse specialists provide nursing expertise and advice for patients, enabling them to carry out their day-to-day activities and functions without being limited by pain.
37, 4, 57-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now