How to survive your first registered year
The transition from student to nurse can be overwhelming but support and mentoring should help cushion the shock
The move from student to fully fledged nurse is difficult, and it is estimated that more than a quarter of nurses leave their posts within three years of qualifying.
38, 9, 23-25.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now