Easing the transition for staff who are far from home
Support packages, cohort networks and a nurturing approach from employers and colleagues make acclimatisation easier for new recruits
For Beverley Sawer, involving nurses in the process of recruiting colleagues from overseas is fundamental to any employer’s success in this area.
36, 5, 32-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now