Easing the transition for staff who are far from home
Support packages, cohort networks and a nurturing approach from employers and colleagues make acclimatisation easier for new recruits
For Beverley Sawer, involving nurses in the process of recruiting colleagues from overseas is fundamental to any employer’s success in this area.
36, 5, 32-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now