Career progression for overseas nurses: overcoming barriers
Racial diversity in senior nurse roles continues to elude the NHS, so it’s no surprise this inequality is affecting nurses recruited abroad
Nurses from minority ethnic backgrounds make up a large proportion of the UK workforce, but evidence shows they struggle to progress in their careers.
37, 7, 29-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now