Avoid making assumptions to reduce risk of offence
Mandy Day-Calder Life/health coach and former nurse
Why it’s best to exercise caution and show respect in discussions of personal belief
Many years ago, I spent a summer working as a chambermaid in the Western Isles of Scotland. It wasn’t easy job – the owners were incredibly strict and set high standards – but at least I got to perfect my hospital corners, long before I set foot in nursing college.
33, 9, 82-82.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now