Care of patients undergoing knee replacement surgery
Jenny Temple Principal lecturer/adult diploma pathway lead, Faculty of Health and Social Work, University of Plymouth, Devon
This article describes the nursing care for patients who are undergoing or have undergone a total knee replacement.
Nursing Standard. 20, 48, 48-56. doi: 10.7748/ns2006.08.20.48.48.c4481Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now