Kevin Hasler South East Thames Regional Officer, Royal College of Nursing
The sixth in the Continuing Education (CE) article series (article 306) offers advice to nurses on how to manage what can be distressing experiences with patients' loved ones.
7, 40, 31-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now