Benchmarking and wound care in A&E
Fiona Burton Consultant nurse tissue viability, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
This article describes the use of clinical practice benchmarking to identify and improve standards of care in minor wound management in the accident and emergency departments of one trust.
18, 45, 67-72.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now