Your guide to getting a good night’s sleep
Deborah Duncan Lecturer, School of nursing and midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
Are you having trouble sleeping? Here’s how to plan around your shift patterns and cope with insomnia and anxiety associated with COVID-19
The health benefits of a good night’s sleep have been emphasised by scientists for decades.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 19-21. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.19.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now