Workplace stress triggering unhealthy coping responses
Our annual well-being survey suggests many nurses are struggling to find healthy outlets for stress as the pressures of the pandemic and staffing issues continue
Stressed-out nurses are turning to food, alcohol and antidepressants to cope with the pressures of work, a Nursing Standard survey suggests.
37, 2, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now