Why are pay and conditions different for non-NHS nurses?
Pay varies widely across other settings, but calls for standardisation may not be welcomed by all
Nearly one in four nurses is employed outside the NHS, where pay, terms and conditions vary widely and are difficult to pin down.
36, 9, 24-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now