When diabetes distress or denial doesn’t subside
For some people, diagnosis and the ensuing lifestyle changes can be overwhelming
Almost 4 million people in the UK are living with diabetes – and about 100,000 more receive a diagnosis each year, according to Diabetes UK.
37, 1, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now