When COVID-19 started, the CPD almost stopped
Nursing Standard survey reveals nurses’ concerns about learning and development during the pandemic, but highlights innovation too
Almost eight out of ten nurses (77%) taking part in a Nursing Standard survey experienced disruption to their education and training as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
35, 9, 33-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now