What you might not know about Parkinson’s
The world’s fastest-growing neurological condition is not just a disease of older people
Parkinson’s is the fastest-growing neurological condition in the world and about 145,000 people in the UK are living with it.
37, 1, 67-70.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now