What will happen to the wobble rooms now?
At the height of the pandemic, nurses were showered with perks, but as we reach a lull in COVID-19 cases, the heightened interest in nurses’ well-being is also under threat
During the COVID-19 pandemic, NHS staff have been inundated with gestures of goodwill from employers and the public.
35, 8, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now