What we know so far about the risks of coronavirus reinfection
Update from experts on what COVID-19 research suggests about prevalence and illness severity second time around
There are still many gaps in our understanding of COVID-19 and clinicians’ ability to treat it, but knowledge is advancing rapidly.
36, 5, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now