What to expect from the next NHS pay deal
A guide to the offers, what staff think about going on strike, and how much you’d be paid if your salary had only kept pace with inflation
Time is running out to address the government’s ‘unacceptable pay plan’ for NHS nurses and other staff, says the RCN.
37, 4, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now