What to do when your workplace culture is toxic
Ten years on from the Francis report into care failings, there are more ways to raise concerns, but as the Letby case suggests, they may not always be responsive
Negative workplace culture is one of the top reasons nurses give for quitting the profession.
38, 9, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now