What comes next: the steps to take when a patient dies
How to maintain the dignity of patients following the end of life, while also being mindful of family members’ needs and protecting your own well-being
A nurse’s first experience of death in a professional context is often profound and can linger for a long time in the memory.
37, 6, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now