Virtual fitness to practise hearings are here to stay
What registrants and witnesses need to do to prepare for remote NMC proceedings
Remote fitness to practise (FtP) hearings were introduced to limit the need for people to gather in one place, as part of emergency measures introduced by the Nursing and Midwifery Council during the pandemic.
36, 7, 19-22.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now