Unexpected comorbidities and how to help patients
Complex type 2 diabetes cases and accompanying conditions such as back pain and depression are common, study finds, and should be considered in care planning
Not only are more people than ever living with type 2 diabetes, but the complexity of the condition is increasing and highly variable.
38, 1, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now