The pressures driving nursing students to leave
We look at what’s behind the spike in undergraduates leaving their degree courses early – and what should be done to combat it
Attrition rates on nursing degrees have soared, with one in three (33%) of students dropping out in 2020, figures obtained by Nursing Standard suggest.
36, 9, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now