Tattoos: how to care for inked skin
Advice for nurses on adverse reactions to inking, and how to screen for skin cancer as large tattoos grow in popularity
With the ever-growing popularity of tattoos comes the need to understand the implications for skin health, which can range from minor irritation to the potentially life-threatening masking of melanoma.
38, 2, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now