Student attrition: what’s happening with the COVID-19 cohort?
A Nursing Standard investigation shows 33% of those who began degree courses in 2018 did not graduate in 2021, as the pandemic and cost of living added to pressures
Attrition on nursing degrees remains stubbornly high, with a third (33%) of students leaving their course in 2021, figures obtained by Nursing Standard suggest.
37, 10, 10-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now