Staying cool and comfortable at work: the challenges of PPE
How design input from nursing staff is making the combination of uniforms and COVID-19 care requirements a bit more bearable
COVID-19 has forced nurses to wear more personal protective equipment (PPE) than ever before in their professional lives.
36, 5, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now