Spotting signs of urosepsis in patients with UTIs
With one in four instances of sepsis linked to urinary tract infections, nurses must have an awareness of the symptoms so they can escalate cases and potentially save lives
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common and, although often uncomfortable and distressing, usually easy to treat.
36, 9, 54-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now