Spotting signs and taking the right action in time
Staff shortages could put identifying deterioration at risk, but with the stakes so high, it is important to ensure that patients are monitored effectively
A mid unprecedented NHS pressures and staff shortages, identifying when a patient is deteriorating – as with many aspects of care – can be at risk.
38, 3, 69-72.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now