Spooky tales of things that go bump on the night shift
From spirits in sluice rooms to angels in the ED, stories of ghostly encounters are familiar in nursing. We share some of them, and consider what they might mean
The nurse was cleaning a patient’s fingernails when she felt a presence. She looked up and saw another nurse across the bed, ‘real as anything’, with a large red cross on her apron.
37, 5, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now