Skin damage: the personal cost of COVID-19 measures
Red, cracked skin is not only painful but affects infection control and patient safety. Find out how to limit problems caused by masks, gloves and constant hand cleansing
Almost half of nurses (49%) have experienced trouble with their skin caused by work in the two years since the pandemic began, an exclusive Nursing Standard survey suggests.
37, 5, 51-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now