Should I say sorry? How to handle complaints – and also learn from them
While negative feedback may be difficult to hear, an empathetic approach can often prevent issues escalating
The NHS in England received more than 208,000 written complaints in 2018-19 – an average of 572 a day.
36, 1, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now