Reporting racism: ‘students fear they won’t be believed’
Universities and placement providers need to do more to support BAME students and address under-reporting, say nurse leaders
Nursing students need more support to raise concerns about racism while at university, senior nurses say.
36, 2, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now