Recovery from long-COVID and the support you need to get your life back
Nurses struggling with debilitating symptoms deserve proper rehabilitation, not just counselling on how to cope
It has been more than two years since the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the spread of COVID-19 a global pandemic; in the UK alone there have been 21.9 million cases to date.
37, 7, 26-28.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now