Practice in a pandemic: how nurses stepped up
Erin Dean Health journalist
As lockdown continues across the UK, we take stock of the impact on healthcare services and the response from staff
Unprecedented is an often over-used description, but never has it been better applied than now.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 35-37. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.35.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now