Periods in the workplace and the support for staff that’s long overdue
Menstruating at work can be a pain literally and logistically, especially on long shifts – so what measures would help?
Nurses who have heavy periods face risk to their health if they are unable to take adequate breaks.
36, 12, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now