Period policies: why every NHS workplace needs one
Managing bleeding and pain at work can be difficult for nurses, especially on long shifts or home visits, yet few employers have formal policies or support in place
Only one out of 139 NHS employers has a period policy in place for their nursing staff, a Nursing Standard investigation has found.
37, 7, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now