Now the clapping has stopped, will nurses see a decent pay rise?
After months of praise for ‘NHS heroes’, the government has the chance to reflect the nation’s gratitude in its pay awards, and staff will not be happy to accept any caps or freezes
The COVID-19 crisis has brought the dedication, skill and expertise of the nursing profession into sharp focus like never before.
35, 7, 8-10.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests