No time even for a sip of water: ‘inhumane’ shifts risking nurses’ health
Nursing Standard’s well-being survey found three quarters of nurses often work shifts without breaks
Eight out of ten nurses have gone an entire shift without a single drink of water, with more than half saying it happens at least once a week, an exclusive survey for Nursing Standard has revealed.
34, 10, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now