NHS pension reforms: what’s changed and where you stand
We explain the latest update following changes to the NHS pension, plus who needs to choose between the old and new schemes
For many people, a pension is their most valuable asset after their home.
36, 5, 24-26.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now