Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and what it means for your role
How the rule change in England will be implemented and how lingering vaccine hesitancy could be addressed
COVID-19 jabs will be mandatory for all patient-facing nurses and other staff in England’s NHS from April 2022.
36, 12, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now