Making sure infection prevention is your cornerstone of catheter care
Nurses have a crucial role to play in catheter management, promoting hygiene and preventing serious infections
More than one in ten (13%) NHS patients in England have a catheter, research suggests.
36, 9, 57-60.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now