Lower limb amputation and how to reduce risk of this avoidable event
Amputation is not an inevitable progression of lower limb pathology in people with diabetes, and nurses can be central to improving outcomes – if they are understand the risks and know about the preventive action to take
Almost 4.1 million people in the UK are registered as having diabetes – a figure that has almost doubled in the past 15 years.
38, 1, 57-60.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now